These positions have now been filled. Please feel free to apply if you wish to be considered for other similar positions.
Sure People Solutions are proudly part of the new $300m Lithium plant construction project in Kwinana. We seek experienced Document Controllers / Site Administrators (Kwinana) to join us in supporting their team. Must be a whizz on QDMS and have a passion for document control and administration.
- Monday - Friday
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Ongoing role with the opportunity to go full time
- Great administrative support
- Training provided
- Processing attendance records and timesheets.
- Liaising with Head Office.
- Maintaining site records and registers for correspondence, meetings, purchase requisitions, invoices, materials and equipment, daily/weekly/monthly reports, rosters, petty cash etc.
- Organising travel arrangements for staff as required.
- Maintaining personnel files on site.
- Handling day to day queries.
- Other duties as required by the project team within the Site Administrator’s level of experience and competency.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Register and maintain all project documents.
- Perform all document control activities including registration, superseding and revision control, allocation of numbers, tracking, filing, retrieval, scanning, photocopying, disposal and transmission of engineering documentation
- Ensure that the Document Control Procedure requirements are complied with
- Maintain facilities and databases
- Maintain required paper-based documents
- Distribute project documents to project team
- Assist with training team users in using the approved Document Control system
- Create reports and undertake other administrative duties as required
- To ensure that all detail drawings are accurate to client specification and checked prior to issue to the workshop.
- To ensure that the most practicable methods of fabrication are indicated on the detail drawings.
- To originate and maintain a drawing register for each job
- To ensure that all drawings are revised as information is changed or updated.
- To arrange and oversee subcontract drafting as deemed necessary by current workload.
- To provide copies of drawings as required.
- To maintain the company drawing library such that information required is readily retrieved.
- To append "Approved for Construction" stamp for Project Controllers authorisation.
- High level of experience on all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to work well in a busy construction environment.
- Ability to Prioritise and be well organised.
- OHS Construction Induction Card (White Card)
- Previous Document Control experience is required ideally from within the fabrication and/or construction industry
- Proficient in Microsoft packages and other computer software (QDMS, Acconex, Share Point).
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and have strong organisational skills.
- Ability to remain flexible and adaptable in a constantly changing environment.
Please attach your current resume which includes at least 2 contactable referees. Sure People Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
RIGHT PERSON | RIGHT JOB | RIGHT TIME