My client is Australia’s leading provider of occupational healthcare and general medical services. Their mission is to deliver best-practice healthcare solutions to customers by way of our national network of medical centres, site services and alliance clinics.
You will have the support of an established national organisation and will have the opportunity to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists and Nurses.
My Client is currently seeking a General Practitioner with ED experience for the fantastic FIFO opportunity. About the role:
Benefits of the role:
- FIFO 2/2 Roster to and from Newman
- Seeking a GP with ED Experience
- VR and Non VR General Practitioners are encouraged to apply
- Attractive salary
- Travel, Accommodation & Car will be provided
- Onsite parking
- Friendly working environment
- 24/7 support from a dedicated tea
- Extensive Administrative Support
- Great Work / Life Balance
- Current General or Specialist AHPRA registration
- Highly effective communication and inter-personal skills
The practice is located in the centre of Newman close to the shopping centre, entertainment sector, restaurants and the gym. Newman is a relaxed country town, which offers you an ideal work/ life balance in a great atmosphere and community.