Looking for a new experience?
Happy to relocate?
Then this position is for you, my client is currently seeking a General Practitioner with an interest in Occupational Health. This position is based in Port Headland with relocation allowance and rent assistance.The Medical Practitioner will be responsible but not limited to:
- Fitness for Duty Assessments
- Injury Management (Work Cover)
- Statutory Medical Assessments
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Emergency Response
- Referrals to appropriate specialists
You will have the support of an established national organisation and will have the opportunity to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists and Nurses.Benefits of the role:
- Attractive salary
- Full Time
- Relocation Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Flexible hours
- Onsite parking
- Friendly working environment
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
- Experience in Occupational Health or General Practice in Australia
- Current General or Specialist AHPRA registration
- Highly effective communication and inter-personal skills
Ideal candidate will have previous pre-employment medical experience but not compulsory, VR and Non VR doctors are encouraged to apply.