My client is Australia’s leading provider of occupational healthcare and general medical services. Their mission is to deliver best-practice healthcare solutions to customers by way of our national network of medical centres, site services and alliance clinics.
You will have the support of an established national organisation and will have the opportunity to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists and Nurses.
My client is seeking a VR General Practitioner to join their growing clinic.About the role:
Benefits of the role:
- Based in Melbourne CBD
- VR General Practitioner
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Attractive salary
- Part Time
- Flexible hours
- Onsite parking
- Friendly working environment
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
- Extensive Administrative Support
- Current General or Specialist AHPRA registration
- Highly effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience working in a similar role
The practice is located in the centre of Melbourne CBD close to the shopping centres, entertainment sector, restaurants and the gym. Melbourne CBD is a vibrant city with lots of entertainment and great atmosphere, it’s the perfect location for a work/life balance.