My client is Australia’s leading provider of occupational healthcare and general medical services. Their mission is to deliver best-practice healthcare solutions to customers by way of our national network of medical centres, site services and alliance clinics.
You will have the support of an established national organisation and will have the opportunity to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists and Nurses.
My client is seeking a VR General Practitioner to join their growing clinic.About the role:
Benefits of the role:
- Based in Thomastown
- VR General Practitioner
- Part Time & Flexible Hours
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Attractive salary
- Onsite parking
- Friendly working environment
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
- Extensive Administrative Support
- Current General or Specialist AHPRA registration
- Highly effective communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience working in a similar role
The practice is located in Thomastown close to the shopping centre, entertainment sector, restaurants and the gym. Approximately a 30min drive from Melbourne CBD, Thomastown is a friendly suburb with great lunch spots and after work dinner and drinks perfect for a work / life balance.