These positions have now been filled. Please feel free to apply if you wish to be considered for other similar positions.
Our client is the largest privately owned cold storage/transport services providers in WA. This long-standing, well-respected transport company currently seeks an experienced Fleet Service Coordinator.
This role is responsible for assisting the HR Manager.
To be successful in this role:
- Relevant HR qualification
- Proven success in similar roles within the logistics or manufacturing industries
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Good knowledge and understanding of current employment legislation
- Individual initiative and a desire for continuous improvement
Main responsibilities but not limited to:
- ASAP start (Monday)
- Full-time hours (38hr week)
- Temp-Perm position
- Forrestfield location
- Onsite Parking
- Weekly payroll
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Undertaking generalist HR activities including, recruitment & Selection, training & development, and performance management.
- HR administration including preparation of contracts and correspondence
- Reviewing and developing existing policies and procedures and creating and implementing new, as required.
- Providing key HR statistics and data.
- Advising and supporting Managers through all aspects of HR Management such as performance reviews, absence management, discipline, and grievance.
- Providing advice and support to all SFL employees on a wide range of issues.
- Planning and carrying out training activities including conducting induction training.
- Maintaining accurate personnel and training files/records.
- Processing of timesheets.
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
If you believe that you meet the requirements of this position, then please apply via the apply link.Note: please ensure the resume is submitted in word format. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.