These positions have been filled
- Immediate start
- Northern Suburbs based (Karrinyup)
- Minimum 3-month contract
- Fast paced, high volume work
Sure People Solutions are a leading diverse services recruitment & labour hire firm. We currently seek our client's behalf a Human Resources Administrator/HR Advisor.
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding non-for profit organisation that's making a huge difference in the lives of many Australians. To be successful in this role, you must have:
Duties will include though not limited to:
- Previous HR Administration experience
- Knowledge of HR processes and best practice
- Experience using HRIS
- Experience using Aurion payroll system
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Advanced MS Office suite
- Degree/Tertiary qualified
- Support the onboarding of new employees; including, providing orientation information packs; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining relevant signatures, and guiding managers through this process.
- Conduct & oversee Police checks
- Maintain human resources records including processing new starters in relevant systems and databases
- Ensure employee records are updated, including updating changes on the HR database as well as recording and reporting on new hires, transfers, terminations and other employment variations
- Respond to any queries that come through HR Department or escalate accordingly
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR business unit and providing excellent customer service by working with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Responsible for the overall administration and maintenance of the HR employee and manager information system and manage the development of system improvements.
- Enhance the human resource capability by providing HR systems and project support, implementation, maintenance, improvement and training
: The successful candidate will be the intermediary between NSW & SA Human Resources Managers. Your key job is to ensure the diligent process of all new employees within WA.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an Organisation that cares about its clients, its people & is driven to help improve people's lives.
If you have the above skills, qualifications, are empathetic, driven, diligent & motivated to help others then we encourage you to apply. This position is for immediate start.
Please submit your resume (in Word format) along with references via the "Apply" link below. We look forward to reviewing your application