About the Company
Currently looking for a Qualified Physiotherapist to join a new vibrant medical centre.
My client is a brand new privately owned practice only 40 mins from the Perth CBD in a rapidly growing area.
It’s a family friendly environment and is situated in the heart of the suburb close to shops and schools.
The practice is owned by a GP who has spent extensive hours selecting a strong and trusting team to assist in running this practice.About the Role
You will be working with GP’s, nurses and other allied health professionals within the medical centre.
Ideally the candidate should be experienced, but if you are a new graduate who is enthusiastic, keen to learn and is able to work independently and in a team then you are welcome to applyBenefits
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite Parking
- Part Time
- A friendly work environment
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
- Understand Medicare billing
- Full AHRPA registration
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- ABN number
- GP experience is preferred but not necessary
- Eligible for provider number with Medicare
If your tick all the boxes and have the relevant experience, please apply within.