About the Company
Medical Centre looking for Midwife to join their team to complete all aspect of antenatal care, postnatal care and 6-week child health assessment.
My client is a brand new privately owned practice only 40 mins from the Perth CBD in a rapidly growing area.
It’s a family friendly environment and is situated in the heart of the suburb close to shops and schools.
The practice is owned by a GP who has spent extensive hours selecting a strong and trusting team to assist in running this practice.Duties
We are looking to bring on a midwife to assist with all antenatal, postnatal and 6 week check-ups appointment.Benefits
The successful candidate will have:
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite Parking
- Part Time Work
- A friendly work environment
- Attractive Salary
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
- Full registration APRAH
- Understanding of GP antenatal appointments
- Immunisation certificate (desirable)
- Ability to complete 6-week child health and postnatal checks
- Understand Medicare billing
- ABN number
- Eligible for provider number with Medicare
If your tick all the boxes and have relevant experience as a GP Midwife, please apply within.