One of Australia’s Largest Private Construction companies seeks concrete pump assistants.
This is a Perth metropolitan area based position.
Our client is a major company in commercial and residential concrete pouring.
Please note - There are no fixed hours for this role - some weeks there will be 15 -20 hours other weeks will be 40+. As such, this role would suit someone with a flexible schedule that doesn't have major financial commitments.
The successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Current (clean) HR licence + relevant experience (preferable)
- Ability to pass random ongoing drug testing
- Ability to pass physical medical
- Dedicated & reliable
- Hard working & physically capable
- Highly motivated
- White card
- Preferably previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Ability to start early in the mornings
- Flexibility regarding working hours
Successful candidates can expect:
- Great hourly rate + penalties
- Potential to become a permanent position
- Career development
- Opportunities to increase earning capacity
Please ensure your resume is in MS Word format. We thank you for your time & look forward to receiving your application. Note: Due to the immediate nature of these vacancies only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews