Sure People Solutions is a proudly Australian owned and operated labour hire firm which has been providing quality labour across multiple Industries including the Construction, Mining, Maintenance and Shutdown Sectors for over 10 years in WA.The position:
Our client is a well-known multi-discipline design & construct services company with proven track record of safety and a history of delivering quality work on schedule and on budget.
Due to continuous growth, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and suitably experienced electrical estimator delivering high quality services to our clients.
The position will be a part-time / casual position with a 3-month trial period.
**THESE ROLES ARE NOT OPEN TO INTERSTATE RESIDENTS IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE IN PERTH PLEASE DO NOT APPLY**Requirements:
All applicants MUST HAVE RESIDENCE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA, HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN AUSTRALIA & WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
- Must be experienced in estimating for the Commercial, Industrial and Resource Construction Sectors
- Rio Tinto & Defence Force experience preferred
The role will include:
- Good temperament and a can-do attitude are essential
- Able to pass Drug Screening
Application:PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE OFFICE AS NO FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN OVER THE PHONE – Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Delivering competitive and profitable estimates and tender submissions
- Estimating works and following up submissions
- Completing and coordinating all relevant information relating to submissions
- Engaging with and building relationships with prospective clients
- Successfully liaising with clients and vendors
- Effectively managing time and processes (activity definition, sequencing, duration estimation, schedule development and control process monitoring)
- Ensuring a continual forward workload of tender enquiries and estimates
- Responding to Expressions of Interest.
If you believe you have the required experience for any of the above-listed roles, then please apply via the apply link.
Sure People Solutions are a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this job you give consent for Sure People Solutions to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and services.
Sure People Solutions & its clients are equal opportunity employers.
We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments