Mechanical/Hydrocarbon Project Manager
Sure People Solutions is a proudly Australian owned and operated labour hire firm which has been providing quality labour across multiple Industries including the Construction, Mining, Maintenance and Shutdown Sectors for over 10 years in WA.The position:
Our client is a well-known multi-discipline design & construct services company with proven track record of safety and a history of delivering quality work on schedule and on budget.
Due to continuous growth, we are currently seeking an enthusiastic and suitably experienced fuel infrastructure professional to join us in delivering innovative solutions and high quality services to our clients.
**THESE ROLES ARE NOT OPEN TO INTERSTATE RESIDENTS IF YOU DO NOT RESIDE IN PERTH PLEASE DO NOT APPLY**Requirements:
All applicants MUST HAVE RESIDENCE IN WESTERN AUSTRALIA, HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN AUSTRALIA & WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA
Application:PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE OFFICE AS NO FURTHER INFORMATION WILL BE GIVEN OVER THE PHONE – Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- You will have proven experience in the hydrocarbon sector, preferably in the bulk fuel storage and distribution area with a strong understanding of lubrication and pumping systems.
- Must have a strong understanding of Mechanical / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering systems
- Proven Project Management and governance experience in engineering and construction
- Business development confidence, with a current and relevant network, preferably in Mining and Minerals or Fuel Infrastructure
- Good temperament and a can-do attitude are essential
- Able to pass Drug Screening
If you believe you have the required experience for any of the above-listed roles, then please apply via the apply link.
Sure People Solutions are a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this job you give consent for Sure People Solutions to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and services.
Sure People Solutions & its clients are equal opportunity employers.
We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments