We proudly represent a long-standing Australian owned & recently publicly listed engineering & manufacturing innovator. Established 50 years ago, this company continues to push to boundaries of engineering innovation across the marine, mining & defence industries with significant growth both domestically & internationally.
We seek on our client’s behalf a Mechanical Draftsman for a 6 month contract with the possibility to extend. This role is based in Canning Vale.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Mechanical assembly modelling
- Design of 'packaging' arrangements of components to make efficient use of limited space
- Preparation of production-level mechanical components and assembly from Solidworks models to Australian standards
- Contribute thoughtful design, working with Mechanical Engineers
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years' Australian experience modelling and drafting mechanical assemblies using Solidworks on a daily basis;
- Sound mechanical design experience;
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical systems and manufacturing processes;
- Skilled in the use of Solidworks; and
- A trade back is desirable but not essential.
What Is On Offer:
- Excellent hourly rate;
- 6 month contract with the possibility to extend;
- Eastern suburb location;
- Exposer to unique systems; and
- Work with a friendly, professional team.
If you believe you have the required experience for the above role, then please to apply via the apply link.
Note: Sure People Solutions PTY LTD is an equal opportunity employer, and encourage people of all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
All SPS staff undergo a fitness for work & pre-start random drug assessments