Our client is dedicated to shaping the future of the UAV industry (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) aka Drones. They currently have an opportunity for a Metrology Technician
to work alongside the greatest technical and creative minds in developing UAV propulsion solutions for the biggest players in the market.The Role:
Due to further expansion, we seek on our client's behalf Metrology Technicians
to join our Technical Services division.
In this role you will be responsible for the setting up and operating of measuring equipment to determine if components and assemblies have been manufactured to required tolerances, documenting these results.The Successful candidate will:
What's on offer:
- Australian trade certificate - Cert III or higher
- Have extensive experience in precision measuring tools including CMM;
- Understand and have practically applied GD&T principals using ASME Y14.5 in a working environment.
- Understand and use hand and bench inspection tools, Hardness testers, Profilometers, Optical Comparators, Surface trace, etc.
- Possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and familiarity with MS Office.
- Work well in a team environment, exercising good judgment, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of working with ISO quality systems.
- Rare opportunity to join ASX listed UAV business poised for significant growth;
- Competitive rate of pay;
- The opportunity to work with a cutting-edge product in an exciting industry.
- Excellent R&D
- Northern Suburbs location
- Work along-side industry professionals
If you have the pre-mentioned skills & experience we encourage you to apply, via clicking the apply link. Please submit your resume in word format & include your postcode within your resume.
Sure People Solutions, proudly represent a number of leading innovative resources services firms. Sure People Solutions are a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this job you give consent for Sure People Solutions to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and services.
Sure People Solutions & its clients are equal opportunity employers.
We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application.