These positions have now been filled. Please feel free to apply if you wish to be considered for other similar positions.
Planner Materials Coordinator
We proudly represent on key fabrication services provider as part of the Kwinana Lithium Project.
- Immediate start
- Diverse, Interesting work
- Be apart of WA Major Industrial Projects
We seek on our clients' behalf Planner Materials Coordinator to service & overseer end to end aspects of materials creation
This position would suit a diplomatic yet driven individual who is outcomes focusedPosition Purpose:
Responsible for planning and co-ordination of all work on site projects, including off-site and Workshop fabricated components for site projects.Key Responsibilities:
- Establishment and setup of the primary planning tools for the project in accordance with the Project Controls Plan
- Establishment of the project Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in conjunction with the Project Controls Manager and Senior Cost Engineer.
- Establishment of network logic and interdependencies
- Creation of initial 90 day schedule to assist early management of the project, including identification of key activities for project definition, ordering of Long Lead equipment, environmental approvals, project office setup and early on site requirements such as provision of camp and utilities
- Preparation of a Level I schedule showing milestones and other key activities initially from high level logic and contractual dates. Preparation eventually becomes a function of the Level III scheduling
- Direction and mentoring of planners in establishment of the detailed Level III schedule.
- Day to day management of scheduling issues with other project disciplines
- Determination of the appropriate baseline progress weightings for Engineering, Procurement and Construction in consultation with respective managers and Senior Cost Engineer
- Establishment and Chairmanship of a formal weekly progress review with Engineering
- Identification of Critical Paths and critical activities to Project Management and Leads
- Establishment, update and issue of Baseline progress S curves on a regular basis as determined in the Project Controls Plan
- Presentation of schedule and schedule risk analysis to Project and Client management, identifying issues, possible mitigating actions and opportunities
- Re-baselining the project activities as necessary or in accordance with intervals established in the Project Controls Plan
- Preparation of tabular and narrative progress reports at frequencies determined by the Project Controls Plan
- Establishment of manpower resource levels for Engineering, Procurement and Construction based on the detailed Level III schedule activity timings, budgets and performance
- Coordination of site planning activities and overall supervision of the site planning team
- Where the Senior Planner is the sole planner on the project the following duties will also be undertaken.
- Establishment of the detailed Level III schedule in consultation with each Engineering and Procurement discipline Lead. Agreement of critical activities and start and finish dates with all stakeholders particularly interdisciplinary and Long Lead. Activities.
- Routine assessment and review of progress with engineering and procurement disciplines
- Coordination of ongoing purchasing activities with project schedule.
The above responsibilities relate to an EPCM project, these responsibilities may be modified on projects where there is an integrated project team with Client representation in the planning function.Key Requirements:
You can expect:
- 5 to 7 years planning and scheduling experience across multiple projects
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in an engineering or business field
- Expert level knowledge and application of Primavera planning software
- High level of knowledge and application of Deliverable Progress Management System (DPMS) or equivalent
- Knowledge and application of Microsoft Office Suite Software
- Strong communication skills
- High level of teamwork demonstrated
- Results oriented and self-starter
- Able to communicate effectively across a wide number of project disciplines
- Ability to maintain composure in demanding circumstances
- Temp to Perm; Contract role (initially) with likely offer of full-time employment after probationary period
- Challenging, diverse project
- Excellent remuneration
- Great workplace culture
- Immediate start
If you have the above skills & experience, we encourage you to apply via the"apply link". We kinldy request resume are submitted in word format & include at least 3 references.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application.
Sure People Solutions & its clients are equal opportunity employers.