Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. They are an International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors, they hold a strong well respected brand and for the right candidates offer permanent opportunities.
We are recruiting an experienced Trade Assistant/Cleaner for on-going assignment based in Henderson working in the workshop manufacturing and maintaining Screens & Agitators for the mining industry. The role is for an immediate start working 8-11 hour days Monday-Friday, and every other Saturday 4-6 hours. This is a varied role and we offer rewarding rates of pay, day and late shifts available.
All applicants must have:
- Current Forklift License
- High Risk License
- Must be able to pass a drug & alcohol test prior to start
- Strong mechanical aptitude with exposure to crushers/screen work advantageous
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Trade Assistant & Cleaning experience essential
- Administration experience required including data entry, printing documents and general filing
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Team player & strong communicator