Our client is currently seeking a Machine Shop Supervisor with highly regarded Fitter Machinist skills to take on a full time position at their Balcatta workshop.
Ideally you would have a background in Aerospace and Micrology.
Formal Qualifications required:
- Trade Certificate/Certificate III Mechanical Engineering.
- CAM Programming.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge required for this position:
- Experience with Aerospace technology.
- Previous experience in Supervisory role.
- Communication Skills.
- Trouble-shooting skills, determining causes of operating errors and knowing how to fix them.
- Experience in G-Code and CAM.
- Experience in CNC and Manual machining centres.
- Experience in Metrology. (Precision measuring equipment and application)
- Knowledge of machines, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, drawings and models.
- Computer aided manufacturing.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and their applications.
- Practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Conducting tests and inspections of products or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Create tool paths data using CAM software.
- Use of mathematics to solve problems Quality Control Analysis - conducting tests and inspections of products or processes to evaluate quality performance.
- Computer skills (Windows and Database Applications.
Experience and knowledge of the following machinery or similar:
- Mori Seiki SV-500 CNC Mill
- Fanuc CNC Lathe
- Pacific Mill
- Harrison VS330TR Lathe
- Cylindrical and Surface grinders
If you believe you have the experience and qualifications to take on such a position then please apply.