- Immediate start
- Attractive Annual Salary
- Forrestfield location
- Likelihood of full-time employment
Sure People Solutions are currently seeking an experienced Compliance Officers/Administrators to join one of WA's largest independent Transport company's in Forrestfield.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Conducting transport inductions
- Co-ordinating driver competency assessments
- Recording and monitoring driver hours into the fatigue management system (WAFOS)
- Reviewing driver manuals and standard operating procedures
- Monitoring company policies and procedures compliance
- Monitoring OHS compliance (e.g. incident reporting)
- Co-ordinating the investigation process of heavy vehicle incidents /injuries
- Provide management and supervisory support with recommended corrective actions to prevent incident recurrence
- Monitoring compliance to the Main Roads of Western Australia (MRWA), Heavy Vehicle Accreditation (HVA) and vehicle permits
- Monitoring the correct operation and maintenance of all heavy vehicles (e.g. prestart checks, fault and incident reports, services)
- Co-ordinating the internal and external audit process (e.g. schedule, auditors, corrective actions, liaison with customers and regulatory authorities on audit results)
- Identifying and communicating suggested improvement actions to management and supervisory personnel as the need arises.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with MRWA, HVA and OHS management systems
- Knowledge of the heavy vehicle industry
- Qualification in internal auditing
- Experience working in a frozen food transport organisation (preferred)
- A current driver’s licence is essential
What can you expect:
- Opportunity to work for WA's largest independent Transport company
- Regular weekly wages
- Excellent hourly rates
- Immediate start
- Potential to go permanent after probationary period.
Note: As part of the selection process suitable will undergo & need to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol
All workers are paid weekly, are provided necessary PPE and receive regular contact and support from their dedicated Account Managers.
Sure People Solutions (SPS) is an Australian owned & operated firm, our key values are that you the employee come 1st we're an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community to apply.
If you have the above experience & requirements we encourage you to apply. Please click the "APPLY" link below. We look forward to reviewing your application