Due to further expansion, we continue to seek experienced Concrete Boom Pump Operators
These positions are Perth metropolitan based & are for immediate start.
Our client works within commercial and residential concrete pouring.
Absenteeism directly impacts on the concreting & customer requirements so it is of the utmost importance that they have people who are motivated, hardworking & reliable.
Furthermore, a pride in the position & a professional approach to the job are vital. Successful candidates will have the following attributes:
- Previous experience as a boom pump operator within the construction industry
- Dedicated & reliable
- Focus on OHS
- Hard working & physically capable
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical & drug/alcohol testing
- Valid HR Drivers licence
- Valid High Risk Work Licence for Vehicle-Mounted Concrete Placing Boom (PB)
- Valid Construction Safety Awareness Card (White Card)
- Good verbal communication skills
- Reliable and professional including excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrate a mechanical aptitude (preferred)
Successful candidates can expect:
- Work in a safe and professional manner at all times.
- Provide continual instruction and supervision to hose hands.
- Discuss the requirements of the job with the concrete “grano” workers
- Ensure that at the end of each shift the Concrete Boom/Line Pump is returned to the Pumping Yard in a clean and tidy manner.
- Ensure routine maintenance and equipment inspections are undertaken at the correct intervals.
- Ensure log books are fully maintained and up to date at all times
- Maintain close liaison with Concrete Pump Allocators ensuring they are fully informed of the progress of jobs (including potential delays) at all times.
- Long term employment opportunity
- Competitive hourly rate
- Career development
- Excellent overtime rates
This is a great opportunity to secure long term work within the construction industry to further develop your experience & skills. So if you've got what it takes we encourage you to apply for this position.
Please ensure your resume is in MS Word format.
Note: Due to the nature of these vacancies only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews