This position has now been filled. Please feel free to apply if you wish to be considered for similar positions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Data Entry Administrator/Storeperson to join our client based in Welshpool. Our client specialises in precision engineering for the mining industry.
The successful applicant will be required to perform the following daily tasks:
- 3 month contract
- Welshpool location
- Great team environment
To be considered for the position, you will demonstrate the following key attributes:
- Reconciling incoming stock against paperwork
- Arranging stock in a cohesive manner
- Inventory control and ongoing management
- Accurate data entry and ongoing management
- Developing inventory spreadsheets
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Prior experience using Pronto software
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised, with strong time management skills
- Knowledge of Excel
- A strong team player
- Comfortable working in both the office and stores environment
If you satisfy the criteria above and can demonstrate a consistently reliable work ethic, please use the ‘Apply now’ link.