These positions have now been filled. Please feel free to apply if you wish to be considered for other similar positions.
Our client is a highly regarded private company and a recognized leader in the Australian steel fabrication and construction industry.
We are now currently seeking an experienced Expeditor, to join a large fabrication workshop based in the Naval Base.
- Monday - Friday
- ASAP Start
- Weekly payroll
- Temp-Perm position
- Located in the Naval Base
- On-site parking
- On the job support and training
Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role preferably in the metal trades and/or construction industry. Applicants must be able to work in a team environment with minimal supervision. This is a hands-on role – forklift ticket advantageous.Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Maintaining control of all goods inwards & outwards and ensuring traceability of all movements
- Liaising with project controllers to ensure that all materials are expedited in a timely fashion
- Ensuring all handling, storage, packaging and delivery requirements are complied with.
Please attach your current resume which includes at least 2 contactable referees. Sure People Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
RIGHT PERSON | RIGHT JOB | RIGHT TIME