- Top Tier Employer
- Immediate Start
- Mon-Fri 10 hour days
- Attractive hourly rate
We proudly represent one of Australia’s leading Industrial services & solutions to waste & water management. The Role:
We are currently seeking a Forklift operator / trade assistant for a position for 19 weeks. Working at Kanowna Bell mine site. Must also be prepared to alternate onto night shift.The Requirements
You can expect
- Must be a self-starter.
- Hands-on approach to work.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- A strong commitment to Safety.
- Current National Police Check.
- Nationally accredited LF high risk licence
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work both independently and in a team environment.
- Safety conscious.
- White card.
- Fatigue Management.
- Pass DAS Medicals.
- Excellent base hourly rate + penalties
- Properly maintained trucks & equipment
- Long term employment opportunities for those demonstrating right skill, experience & attitude
If you answer "Yes" to all these questions we want to hear from you immediately, please send us your CV by clicking "Apply" belowPLEASE NOTE: Only word.doc formatted CV are acceptable & only successful candidates will be contacted back.