These positions have been filled.
Due to further expansion we seek another 2 x HR Drivers
- Immediate Start
- Excellent wages & conditions
- 5 - 6 days per week
- Simple palletised Multi-drops
- Perth Metro runs
- Ongoing employment opportunity
Our client a long standing, well respected, WA owned though interstate transport company. Based in Forrestfield we currently require Heavy Rigid drivers to assist in their operation on an ongoing assignment 5 -6 days a week with permanent opportunity after Four month probationary period for the right candidate. Essential criteria for this role:
- Current WA licence
- Current commercial drivers medical certificate
- Proven Metro Perth knowledge & experience
- Road Ranger (experience is a must)
- Clear drivers record
- Experienced in load restraint
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal)
- Good experience in a variety of tray types e.g. flat tops, taut liners.
- Team Player, can do attitude
- Load restraint certificate or good experience essential
- Physically fit
Successful candidates will be carrying out Multi-drops around metro Perth, drivers will be operation new Hino (HR taut-liner trucks), drivers will be responsible for driver compliance on site & roads, plus ensuring loads are secured & delivered safely.
This is an ongoing position, drivers need to be a pro-active, strong communicators & not afraid to be hands on in assisting loading and unloading. Vehicles are well serviced & are non smoking.
This is a unique opportunity to join a one of WA’s leading transport services providers. If this sounds like you please click the apply link below.