Metro MC, HC & HR drivers required for ongoing assignments various Perth Metro runs.
- Immediate start
- Excellent hour rates
- Opportunity to go Full-time (after probation)
- Refrigerated & Dry Food freight
Our client is the largest (Privately) owned cold storage/transport services providers. This long-standing, well-respected transport company, currently seeks an array of excellent Perth Metro Drivers. MC, HC & HR. Based in Forrestfield we currently require these drivers on an ongoing assignment five days a week dependent on the volume of freight with permanent opportunity after the probationary period for the right candidate. Essential criteria for this role:
Successful applicants can expect:
- Current/Clean Drivers licence MC, HC & HR
- Must be able to operate Road Ranger Gear-box
- Current commercial drivers medical certificate.
- Proven Metro Perth knowledge & experience.
- Strong communication skills (Written & Verbal).
- Confident to carry out pre-starts, reporting, defects list
- Team Player, good attitude
- Friendly, personable, professional
- Follow Fatigue management plans
- Police Clearance (must have)
- Safe, clean work environment
- Delivering both cold & dry food products
- Opportunity for Full-time employment after probation
- Wages paid weekly
- Well maintained vehicles
This is an ongoing role average of 38 Hours Monday to Friday, occasional weekend work (6 hours), definitely need to be a pro-active driver, not afraid to assist in driving an array of vehicles if/when required.
This is a unique opportunity to join one of WA’s leading transport services providers. If this sounds like you please click the apply link below. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews, all successful candidates will undergo pre-employment medicals & DAS.
Sure People Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.