Our client provides a dedicated team to move your freight, whether you require the transportation of Palletised, fragile, general, or over dimensional or odd-shaped freight, they are the team of professionals to contact. Working across a broad range of industries encompassing retail, logistics, mining, food and beverage, industrial, automotive, agricultural, oil and gas and machinery.About the Role:
Our client is currently seeking experienced local MC Drivers doing normal deliveries of general freight around Perth. Must have MC Drivers License, Current Medical & Fatigue Management.On offer:
(Please make sure your resumes are up to date and reflect relevant experience, in word format).Requirements:
- ASAP Start
- Monday - Friday 8 to 12 hour days
- Fortnightly Payroll
- On-going Role - Temp to Perm position.
- Working with an industry leader.
- Attractive hourly rate.
- On the job training and opportunity for career progression.
- Current MC Drivers License
- Current MISC or willing to obtain one
- Triple Road Train experience
- DG License - highly preferred but not necessary
- Current Drivers Medical
- Fatigue Management Certificate
If you believe you have everything required for this position, then please to apply via the apply link
Note: please ensure resume is submitted in word format, only shortlised candidates will be contacted for interview.
Sure People Solutions are an equal opportunity employer, and encourage all suitably qualified candidates to apply.
All SPS staff undergo fitness for work & pre-start random drug a