- Immediate start
- Opportunity for Full-time employment
- Diverse, dedicated workshop
- Brilliant workshop (heated & airconditioned)
- Perth based (North-Eastern Suburbs)
Sure People Solutions proudly represents leading mining equipment services provider, specialising in design, manufacture, & rebuilds of various components for open cut mobile mining equipment.
This company is currently undergoing further expansion, hence seeks a long-term dedicated Storeperson/Trades Assistants
preferably with Stores/warehousing inventory experience as well as mechanical aptitude &/or Workshop experience.
This is for immediate start, working with/on the following equipment.
Successful candidates will have:
- Haul-Packs Wheel End parts & equipment
- Various Komatsu & Caterpillar parts
Successful candidates can expect:
- Pronto experience
- Inventory experience
- Previous Stores & Trades Assistance experience especially in a Mechanical workshop
- Strong attention to detail, commitment to take ownership & prioritise their work
- Safely loading/unload trucks, racking systems
- Must Current LF (Forklift) ticket & experience
- White Card
- Dedication to safe, clean tidy workspace
- Easy going, friendly, professional
- Also light vehicle mechanical experience (would be well received)
- Friendly, exceptionally clean, & busy workplace
- Dedicated work space & responsibilities
- Training & career development
- Competitive pay rates + penalties
- Average 50 hour weeks
- Opportunity for full-time employment (After probation)
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a company & workshop that prides its self on high-quality services, provides training & long-term employment opportunities & you're are available to start ASAP, have the above skills, abilities & experience, we encourage you to apply.
Note: Successful candidates will successful undergo DAS & Pre-employment & are likely to undergo Pronto & mechanical aptitude tests prior to commencing.
Secure your future with the right firm. Apply Now!
Due to the urgency of this position only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for interviews, you must have the right to live & work in WA to be successful.