These positions have now been filled. Please feel free to apply if you wish to be considered for other similar positions.
- Do you have sound storeman experience?
- Have you worked in a fabrication workshop?
- Are you looking for local ongoing work?
Our client is a highly regarded private company and a recognised leader in the Australian steel fabrication and construction industry. They provide steel design, fabrication and construction services to the civil, mining, oil and gas sectors Australia wide. Supported with Naval Base workshop facilities and large plant their services include full design, procurement, engineering, fabrication, installation and commissioning.About the position:
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and outgoing candidate with storeman experience in a fabrication workshop.
To be successful you must possess the following qualities and training/certification.
What is on offer:
- LF licence
- C Class Drivers Licence
- Electrical Test & Tag Ticket - Highly desirable
- Minimum 3 years Stores experience relative to a Fabrication Workshop environment
- Knowledge on Welding Consumables
- Must be Reliable
- Must work well unsupervised
- Must be switched on, keen, enthusiastic and proactive
- Attractive hourly rate
- Ongoing role
- Potential full-time role for the right candidate
- Work with an industry leader
- Weekly Payroll
- 10hr days – Mon – Fri
- ASAP Start
- Onsite Parking
- Naval Base Location
If you are interested and meet the above criteria then please APPLY NOW!!!!!
Sure People Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and encourage everyone to apply
All SPS staff undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening