This position has been filled!
- Immediate start
- Minimum of 6 weeks
- On job training provided
Our client is an international Engineering and Manufacturing firm specialising in the Design & Construction of Power Generation solutions & Air Compression plants.
We currently "Seek" on their behalf experienced Store Person to join their friendly Perth (Welshpool) based office. Successful candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of 2 experience with in the same or similar field
- Current High-risk Forklift Ticket (both Counter balance & Reach Truck preferable)
- Strong attention to detail
- Goods Receivable & Dispatch experience
- Excellent time keeping
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organised, with strong time management skills
- Basic computer skills
- SAP or Pronto experience preferable
- Mechanical Parts knowledge would be well received
- A strong team player, willing to support and encourage fellow team mates
- Reconciling incoming stock against paperwork
- Arranging stock in a cohesive manner
- Inventory control and ongoing management
- Accurate data entry and ongoing management
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Allocation of goods to warehouse
This position is for IMMEDIATE START
, and successful candidate would be expected to undertake the following Duties & Responsibilities:
This position is set as a 38 hours a week, for a minimum for 6 weeks.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation and learn, liaise with many of Australia's large Mining & Oil n Gas companies.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and want to work to global leader please apply via the "Apply" link below. Resumes need to be in WORD FORMAT
You must have the right to live and work
in this location, & only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. .