Sure People Solutions is an innovative and expanding national recruitment company who is a true market leader in providing labour hire and permanent employment opportunities. We pride ourselves on being good people to deal with which is why we have a diverse and loyal client base and committed workforce.
Our client is a team of dedicated Physiotherapists who are all driven to provide optimal lifelong health outcomes for their patients. They are a young, dynamic practice utilising the latest in clinical technology in practice including Gaitscan, Real Time Ultrasound and Shockwave therapy. They support a number of local sports teams.
This role will suit a confident and career focused Physiotherapist who enjoys working as part of a team. You will manage a varied caseload with a mix of private and third party clients. You will run Pilates and deliver rehabilitation services both on and off-site.
• Build a loyal clinical caseload
• Deliver exceptional Physiotherapy, based on evidence
• Work some early mornings and evenings
• Motivate clients to achieve better health
• Provide a full range of services
• Participate in and contribute to professional development
• Promote lifelong optimal health
• Experience is preferable, but not essential
• Physiotherapy qualification and full AHPRA registration
• Capacity to work in Australia full-time without restriction
• Pilates experience is advantageous
• Ongoing training and professional development
• Opportunities for career pathway
• PD Allowance
• Travel reimbursements
• Opportunities to work with sporting clubs and connect with local Doctors
• Located on the beautiful Semaphore Road
• Be part of a successful team
• Structured induction
• Expanding practice