My client is Australia’s leading provider of occupational healthcare and general medical services. Their mission is to deliver best-practice healthcare solutions to customers by way of our national network of medical centres, site services and alliance clinics.
You will have the support of an established national organisation and will have the opportunity to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of Physiotherapists and Nurses.
My client is seeking a General Practitioner with an interest in Occupational Health to join their vibrant team.About the role:
Benefits of the role:
- Based in Karratha
- Seeking a General Practioner with an interest in Occupational Health
- VR and Non VR General Practitioners
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Rent assistance and relocation allowance supplied
- Attractive salary
- Full Time or Part Time
- Flexible hours
- Onsite parking
- Friendly working environment
- 24/7 support from a dedicated team
- Extensive Administrative Support
- Current General or Specialist AHPRA registration
- Highly effective communication and inter-personal skills
The practice is located in the centre of Karratha close to the shopping centre, entertainment sector, restaurants and the gym. Karratha is a relaxed country town, which offers you an ideal work/ life balance in a great atmosphere and community.