Then continue reading
- Sick of working on the same site, doing the same thing every swing?
- Opportunity to work on different sites and gain different experience each time.
- Wanting the option to work Perth or FIFO depending on your situation?
Our client has been operating since 2015 on various projects throughout Western Australia. They're highly experienced, gaining years of knowledge working in all areas of the Drilling industry both here in Australia and overseas.Position:
Our client is currently seeking experienced Drill Fitters for FIFO and Perth based positions.
- FIFO from Perth - 2/1 Roster normally, may change as per client.
- Perth Based - Mon-Fri
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Weekly Payroll
- ASAP Start
- Ongoing work with full - time hours
- 24/7 support and one point of contact
- PPE Supplied
To be successful in your application you MUST
have the following:
Equipment you will be working with:
- Current Trade Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Experience in Blasthole and Exploration
- Hiab Ticket - Advantageous
- Forklift Ticket - Advantageous
Duties & Services:
- Hydco 300, mounted on 8x4 Merc – 1050 cfm 350 psi. good for 400m boosted
- Support/Rod truck, 8x4 Merc – Fuel, water rods and booster
- Support/Hiab truck, 8x4 T line International – 8t Hiab
- Air Research booster – 6V92 Detroit
- Tamrock Panterra 1100
- Field service maintenance truck and support trailer
- Various plant and Equipment
- Onsite repair and maintenance
- Drill fleet maintenance management
- Component repairs and overhauls
- Remote area field service
- Piling Drill and ground support equipment
- Drill rig refurbishments
- Rig safety audits and inspections
- Maintenance Consultancy
If you believe you have everything required to be successful in forfilling this position then please apply, via the "Apply' link or if you have any queries then please contact our office for more details on 08 6143 4484