Due to further requirements we are seeking an experienced FMG INDUCTED Electrician in JULY 2017
Note: Must be available for interviews in WA. We will not consider any applications from outside of WA. And must be FMG Inducted.The Client:
Our client is an International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors. This global market leader specializes in engineering solutions in measuring, process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. The Role:
We are seeking experienced Electrician (FIFO) to work at FMG sites.The Requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following unless otherwise specified
Successful candidates can expect:
- Must have valid FMG inductions
- Must be proactive in actioning last minute requests for paperwork/cert requests
- Recent (last 3 months) experience on a FMG site/s
- Current (last 2 years) Enter & Work Confined Spaces (CS) (Must have)
- Current (last 2 years) Working at Heights (WH) (Must have)
- Current Police Clearance (Preferrable)
- Must be physically fit & capable
- Must be able to pass a clear LAB DAS
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Team player & strong communicator
- Recognised Trade Cert
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations
- Opportunity for further work
If you have the above tickets & inductions, are available for interview ASAP we encourage you to apply.
Successful candidates will most likely be invited to join similar shut down services.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format & attach all required tickets/certifications.