We are seeking suitably ticketed/qualified trade assistants for numerous upcoming shuts for Rio Tinto - APPLY NOW
Note: Must be available for inductions & interviews in WA. We will not consider any applications from outside of WA.
The Client: Our client is an International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors. This global market leader specializes in engineering solutions in measuring, process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation.
The Role: We are seeking experienced Trade Assistants (FIFO) to work at various Rio sites leading up to & after Xmas.
The Requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following unless otherwise specified
Successful candidates can expect:
- High Risk tickets (Must have)
- Rio Inducted (Must have)
- Fork Lift (FL)
- Confined Spaces (CS) (Must have)
- Working at Heights (WH) (Must have)
- Doggers/Riggers (preferred)
- Must be physically fit & able to fit between rails
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Exposure to hoppers/crushers/screens work advantageous
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Able to work on one's own initiative
- Team player & strong communicator
Previous RIO Mines experience is not mandatory though well receivedThough candidates with the following will be well received.
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations
- Opportunity for further RIO site work
- Recent RIO lockholders, IOE & SAP
- Fit for work medical (Pre-Employment medical documentation)