Heavy Duty Fitter - Field Service – Pilbara
Our client has grown to be an industry leader in the provision of mobile plant maintenance and asset management solutions, they currently provide services to a variety of clients throughout the Pilbara region, specialising in OEM machinery such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi and Liebherr.
Opportunities currently exist for experienced Field Service Mechanics to join a team of modern mine spec utes providing rapid response breakdown and shutdown works across the Pilbara Region.
What you can expect:
- Weekly payroll
- 24/7 support with one contact person
- Flexible roster
- PPE Supplied
- Attractive Salary
- Working on various sites around the Pilbara
- Working on a range of different machines
- Gain great experience
- Heavy Duty Mechanical Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- Minimum 3 years’ post trade experience
- Valid MR class drivers licence (min)
- Advanced diagnostic and trouble shooting skills
- Strong focus upon safety and quality;
- The ability to work unsupervised in remote areas
- High motivation and strong work ethic
- Company and customer focused
- Current Rio Tinto Inductions
- Current WAH & CSA
- High Risk - LF, WP
- HR Driving Licence
Candidates demonstrating experience on site or workshop maintenance, working on large OEM mobile machinery are encouraged to apply.
All roles offered are casual ongoing, working on varied rosters depending on client requirements.