- Additional positions available 2021
- All Accommodation/Meals Provided
- Excellent Rates
- Opportunity for full-time contacts
- Queensland Carmichael Rail Project
- Previous applicants welcome to reapply.
Sure People Solutions proudly represents an International leader in building and construction materials with an extensive production and distribution network across the country, supplying a comprehensive range of standard, premium, high-performance concrete.
Due to further expansions & contract renewals. We, Sure People Solutions seek, for an immediate start;
experienced HR/Concrete/Agi Drivers for site work (Queensland Carmichael Rail Project) The contract:
- Excellent hourly rates + penalties & site allowance
- FIFO or DIDO
- 15 Days on 6 Days off
- Potential of full-time employment (after probation)
- Training provided
- Living from Home Allowance (LAHA)
- Afternoon & Nightshifts available
- All camp accommodation & food etc provided
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete.
- Complete documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle.
- Drive reliable and well-maintained equipment
- Loading and delivery of concrete to our customers
- Operate and maintain a concrete agitator truck
- General concrete plant maintenance
- Minimum 12 months Agitator Operator Experience
- Current, clean HR drivers license (HR or above)
- Committed to a minimum of 6-month contracts
- Construction (white) card
- Ability to pass medicals & DAS
- MUST HAVE current commercial driver’s medical (or able to obtain)
- Operate & Maintain 4WD (preferred not a must)
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment.
- Relevant concrete industry experience operating a Concrete Agitator Truck within a site environment
Successful applicants will undergo & pass
- Competitive hourly remuneration + penalties
- Opportunity for full-time employment after the contract
- Site inductions
- Paid LAHA
- Camp/Accommodation/Meals provided
- Pre-employment DAS
- Full fitness for work medicals
- Commercial Drivers Medical
Please apply in word format & attach all relevant documents, qualifications & certifications to the resume. Note: as part of your application your resume must demonstrate 5 consecutive years of employment history with relevant referees.Sure People Solutions & its client, are Equal Opportunity Employers hence, encourage all suitable, job-ready applicants to apply. This position is also intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).
Sure People Solutions, proudly represent a number of leading innovative resources services firms and is considered a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this job you give consent for Sure People Solutions to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and services.We look forward to reviewing your application.
PREVIOUS CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO REAPPLY