Our client is a global market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. They are an International Engineering and Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors, they hold a strong well respected brand and for the right candidates offer permanent opportunities.
We are recruiting an experienced Industrial Spray painters for a full time ongoing casual assignment, based in Henderson working in the workshop manufacturing and maintaining Screens & Agitators for the mining industry. The role is for an immediate start working 9-11 hour days Monday-Friday and every other Saturday during busy periods.
We are seeking an enthusiastic hard-working candidate that can work on ones own initiative, they must have:
- Must have experience using airless paint systems
- Must have experience using 2 pack
- Wet and Dry Film Testing and Dew Point Measurement
- Maintenance/ordering of paints & equipment
- Painting to high standard of finish to paint work
- Previous Spray painting experience of Screens & Agitators
- Ordering paint for jobs
- Q&A to paint work & quality check
- NACE Level 1 Certificate (preferred)
- Forklift Ticket (preferred)
- A team player & strong communicator
- Must be able complete a cleared DAS
- Must have prior experience working in engineering/manufacturing environment
We look forward to receiving your application, please ensure its in Word format.