- Attractive Flat Hourly Rate
- Potential for rolling monthly shuts
- Glencore Generic Induction valid within one year
- Glencore Hail Creek inductions
- Caval Ridge Inductions
- 12th March 2019 CAVAL RIDGE
- 26th - 27th March 2019 HAIL CREEK
- Position requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following !!!
Successful candidates can expect:
- Current Enter & Work Confined Spaces (Must have)
- Current Working at Heights (Must have)
- QLD Coal Board Medical (Must Have)
- Standard 11 Generic Coal Induction (Must Have)
- Glencore Generic Valid within 1 year (must have or be prepared to obtain yourself)
- Hail Creek inductions (must have or be prepared to obtain yourself)
- Must be willing to travel to Hail Creek (Nebo)
- Must be physically fit & able.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Exposure to hoppers/crushers/screens work advantageous.
- Good working ethic and attitude.
- Able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Team player & strong communicator.
The successful candidates will most likely be invited to join similar shutdown services.
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors.
- Short term (2-4 days) regular shuts twice a month
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations.
- Invaluable experience to be gained working with screens and screening media.
If you match the above criteria, And are available for an interview we encourage you to apply.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format including your postcode.
We at Sure People Solutions are an equal opportunity employer and encourage people of all cultures and backgrounds to apply.We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application