- Shutdowns throughout March - April
- Strong possibility of extension
- RIO inducted
- Current IOE and LH (Rio White Cards)
- Opportunities for other shutdown work.
We are seeking experienced Mechanical Fitters & Boilermakers to work alongside our experience Shut-down crews primarily, fixed plant mining equipment, E.g. screens, shoots, conveyors, Process Mills etc. The Client:
Our client is a leading WA owned Engineering, Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors. The Requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following unless otherwise specified.
Successful candidates can expect:
- Trade qualification Cert III or higher.
- Current Completed RIO Inductions and white cards
- Current (within 2 years) Enter/Work Confined Spaces (CS) (Must have)
- Current (within 2 years) Working at Heights (W@H) (Must have)
- National Police Clearance (advantageous)
- High Risk work licence (advantageous)
- Must be physically fit & able.
- Mines shut-down experience (preferred)
- Excellent work ethic, attitude & ability
- Able to work on one's own initiative
- Strong commitment to all OHS requirements
- Understand the nature of shut-downs (hard work)
- Ability to pass pre-employment medical/drug & alcohol screening
- Excellent hourly rates
- Work & learning from an industry leader
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations
- Highly experienced leading hands
Sure People Solutions are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all suitable qualified candidates to apply.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview