Our client is an International Engineering & Manufacturing Company servicing the Mining & Resources sectors, holding a strong well respected brand and for the right candidates offer permanent opportunities after probation.There are 2 shuts available & looking to put the same crew on both:
The Requirements: All applicants MUST hold the following unless otherwise specified
- 9 - 12 July & 30 July - 2 August
Successful candidates can expect:
- Must be RIO TINTO INDUCTED (Lockholders & IOE)
- Current Enter & Work Confined Spaces (CS) + Gas Testing (Must have)
- Current Working at Heights (WH) (Must have)
- Overhead (gantry) crane experience + ticket
- Must be physically fit & able fit between rails
- Able to pass drug & alcohol screens
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Exposure to hoppers/crushers/screens/panel work advantageous
- Good working ethic and attitude
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Team player & strong communicator
- Work alongside leading Trades Supervisors
- Exposure to unique Systems & operations
- Opportunity for further BHP/RIO site work
If you have the above tickets, are available for interview & induction ASAP we encourage you to apply.
Successful candidates will most likely be invited to join simular shut down services.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format & attach all required tickets/certifications.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application