Weighbridge Operators / Administrators – Mt Regal Karratha
- Immediate start
- Safe, self-managed position
- Seeking FIFO or Karratha local
Our client is one of Australia's leading suppliers of heavy building materials to the construction industry (Concrete).
Due to further expansion, we are looking to recruit enthusiastic professional Weighbridge Operators/Administrators
to join their Mt Regal Quarry in Karratha Western Australia. We are looking for either a Karratha local or someone willing to work FIFO.
This position requires candidates who can provide impeccable customer service and is confident in the use of Microsoft & Sap systems. This is a minimum 3-month fixed term position working Monday to Friday, with occasional overtime and rostered Saturday mornings, with the opportunity to become ongoing full-time work.
The role will include but not limited to:
- Operate weighbridge and focus on accurate truck allocation
- Weighbridge operation including the ticketing of incoming and outgoing trucks
- Manage reception at the quarry office including meet and greet, site inductions, couriers, and mail handling
- Allocations of trucks, product and customer orders
- Raising purchase orders, work orders, compiling spreadsheets and reports
- Purchasing, invoicing, and maintenance of all purchasing records including invoicing and order tracking
- Receive and inspect raw material deliveries
- Handle COD sales, prepare and process dockets
- Provide high-level customer service to our valued customer base
- Support a range of ad-hoc administrative requests for the site and workshop
- Process Purchase Orders and finalise timesheets
- Manage stock levels of varying product and site materials
Successful candidates will have/be
- Professional, self-motivated and takes pride in their work
- High attention to detail in work output
- Team player and hold high regard for safety policies and procedures
- SAP or Pronto experience would be advantageous
- Microsoft systems
- Enjoy contributing to a productive team environment to achieve results
- Have a background in Freight, Allocation, or Logistics (ideal but not essential)
- Hold a current Loader Licence (highly regarded but not essential)
- Hold a current HR Licence (highly regarded but not essential)
- Have a 4WD training ticket (highly regarded but not essential)
What we offer:
- You will be rewarded with competitive hourly and penalty rates
- Be part of a highly recognized global brand name and growing organisation
- Ongoing career and development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a busy, successful team with a long term career path
- Training with genuine career development opportunities
- Potential of Permanent role
- Organisation that is dedicated to the health and safety of employees
Successful applicants will undergo & pass
- Pre-employment DAS
- Full fitness for work medicals
- Commercial Drivers Medical
Please apply in word format & attach all relevant documents, qualifications & certifications to the resume. Note: as part of your application your resume must demonstrate 5 consecutive years of employment history with relevant referees.
Sure People Solutions & its client, are Equal Opportunity Employers hence, encourage all suitable, job-ready applicants to apply.
Sure People Solutions, proudly represent a number of leading innovative resources services firms and is considered a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this job you give consent for Sure People Solutions to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and services.
We are looking to fill this role immediately, so if this sounds like you, Apply Now!!
We look forward to reviewing your application.