- Temp - Perm opportunity.
- Geraldton, Coral Bay, Exmouth.
- Good daily rates.
Due to scheduled maintenance for the northern cyclone period, we seek Commercial Divers
for an array of Western Australia marine maintenance works, these positions are for March - June
work with the likelihood of ongoing work
for candidates demonstrating the following:
- Previous Deckhand experience is well received.
- Strong Seamanship.
- Strong attention to safety.
- Excellent communication.
- Do as instructed.
- Can do attitude.
- Fit & strong.
- Desire to expand experience in the field of Commercial Diving.
In order to for fill the requirements of this position, the successful applicants will need to demonstrate they have the following skills & qualifications:
- ADAS 2 or 3.
- Current Dive Medical.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Current Oxygen Provider.
- MSIC Card (Preferred).
- White card.
- Forklift ticket (Preferable though not a must).
- Current drivers licence (HR Licence Preferable though not a must).
- Any above/below water welding experience would be well received.
- Pass Drug & Alcohol screen.
- Sound boat experience.
- Skippers ticket.
- Coxswains (Preferred though not a must).
This position is ongoing (training & inductions are PERTH based) with works around the following areas; Geraldton, Coral Bay, Exmouth, Bunbury, Busselton, Augusta, Albany, Esperance etc.Those with limited commercial dive experience are welcome to apply as work is heavily supervised
. If you feel this is the job for you please submit your resume by applying the "APPLY" link below.
Please note, at this stage only current WA residents
will be considered for this position. only
short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding this position.