THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
- Starts 4th May 2016
- Geraldton, Abrolhos Island, Coral Bay, Exmouth
- Good day rates
- Obtain on job training
- Various marine maintenance projects west coast WA
- Ongoing work available
Due to scheduled maintenance for the winter period, we seek Commercial Divers
for an array of Western Australia marine maintenance works, these positions are for immediate start
with likelihood of ongoing work
for candidates demonstrating the following:
- Must be a Commercially licensed Diver (ADAS 2 or 3)
- Previous Deckhand experience is well received.
- Strong Seamanship
- Strong attention to safety
- Excellent communication
- Keen to learn
- Do as instructed
- Can do attitude
- Fit & strong
- Desire to expand experience in the field of Commercial Diving
In order to for fill the requirements of this position, the successful applicants will need to demonstrate they have the following skills & qualifications:
- ADAS 2 or 3
- Current Dive Medical
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Current Oxygen Provider
- Must have MSIC Card
- White card
- Forklift ticket (Preferable though not a must)
- Current drivers licence (HR Licence Preferable though not a must)
- Any above/below water welding experience would be well received.
- Pass Drug & Alcohol screen
- Sound boat experience
- Skippers ticket
- Coxswains (Preferred though not a must)
This position is ongoing (training & inductions are PERTH based), then depart Perth Monday 8th May for Geraldton, then Abrolhos, Coral Bay, Exmouth after 4 weeks successful candidates will be carrying out various dives around WA including south west, Bunbury, Busselton, Augusta, Albany, Esperance etc.Those with limited commercial dive experience are welcome to apply as work is heavily supervised
. If you feel this is the job for you please submit your resume by applying the "APPLY" link below.This is a rare opportunity!
Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply if available ASAP.
Please note, at this stage only current WA residents
will be considered for this position. only
short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding this position.