- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- Top Tier Employer
- Progressive policies & targets
- Excellent employee packages
- Global leader in Energy infrastructure
- Renewables transition objectives
We, Sure People Solutions proudly represent an international leader in diverse energy solutions & infrastructure.
Our client is a long-standing (73-year-old) progressive company that not only mandates high-level customer satisfaction but employee satisfaction & engagement.
Due to ongoing expansion, we currently seek on their behalf an experienced Engineering Coordinator.Successful candidates will:
- Have knowledge and experience in land management and administration
- Strong communication skills including the ability to influence, build and maintain strategic networks with a range of stakeholders and deliver excellent customer service.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provide specialist land management advice (e.g. land ownership, land access and land development)
- Undertake assessments of proposed subdivisions, development approvals, structure plans, town planning schemes and other land planning issues through WA Planning Commission and Local Authority.
- Maintain relevant land ownership information with information related to the asset and land ownership details and escalate any potential issues as required.
- Support the Engineering Services team by coordinating the planning, scheduling, estimating and invoicing for works related to network construction, alteration, mains replacement and other associated projects
- Manage minor work projects including preparing planning documents, material purchases, risk assessments, permits and expenditure estimates
- Consult with land owners to ensure necessary land rights and access rights
- Consults with stakeholders including Government, Land Developers, Consultants and Engineering & Construction Teams
If you have the above experience we encourage you to apply online via the APPLY link. Please ensure your resume is in word format and includes a cover letter.
Our client fosters an inclusive workplace culture where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Both SPS (Sure People Solutions) & our client are Equal Opportunity employers.
Sure People Solutions represents a number of leading innovative companies, we pride our selves to be a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this position you give consent for SPS to contact you, to discuss your application along with future positions & services.
We look forward to reviewing your application.