- Immediate start
- Top Tier Employer
- Progressive policies & targets
- Excellent employee packages
- A global leader in Energy infrastructure
- Renewables transition objectives
We, Sure People Solutions proudly represent an international leader in diverse energy solutions & infrastructure.
Our client is a long-standing (73-year-old) progressive company that not only mandates high-level customer satisfaction. but employee satisfaction & engagement.
Due to ongoing expansion, we currently seek on their behalf experienced Gas Fitters to join our specialised Facilities Maintenance Team
as a Gas Distribution Officer.As the Gas distribution Officer
main duties and responsibilities:
Successful candidates can expect:
- Undertake maintenance and construction activities associated with gas distribution network including valves and end of line facilities (e.g. meter sets, regulator sets, gate stations, and pressure reduction systems) in line with our capital works program and Asset Management Plan
- Collect gas samples for odorant analysis across the gas distribution network
- Operate machinery, equipment, and tools in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Undertake inspections of gas distribution assets and records and report any corrosion, integrity, performance, and functionality issues in accordance with company procedures
- Participate in the "24/7 On-Call Roster" for the Facilities Maintenance team at nominated intervals throughout the business cycle (minimum of 6 weeks per annum)
After the probationary period, you can expect.
- Immediate start
- Highly competitive salary package
- Training, development
Successful candidates will have:
- Ability to purchase annual leave
- Income protection
- Discounted Health Insurance plan
- Health & Wellness Initiatives
- Excellent family & employee assist programs
- Previous related experience within a utilities role/environment will be highly regarded
- Plumbing or Pipe /Mechanical Fitter trade certificate (well-received)
- Ability to work in various types of customer-based premises
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Workplace First Aid Certificate
- Working in Confined Spaces Certificate
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management Certificate
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Current Drivers Licence
If you have the above experience we encourage you to apply online via the APPLY link. Please ensure your resume is in word format and includes a cover letter.
Our client fosters an inclusive workplace culture where everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
Both SPS (Sure People Solutions ) & our client are Equal Opportunity employers.
Sure People Solutions represents numerous leading innovative companies, we pride our selves to be a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this position you give consent for SPS to contact you, to discuss your application along with future positions & services.
We look forward to reviewing your application.