MANUAL MACHINIST/FITTERS (Darwin Ichthys Project)
- Leading Oil & Gas services firm
- Top Tier Employer
- Immediate Start (Fly out Monday 12th Dec return before Christmas)
- Two week contract (Option to renew in new year)
- Excellent wages + penalties
Our client is an international specialised industrial Engineering, Management & Maintenance service provider to various global sectors, though predominantly the Mining, Oil & Gas, LNG sectors.
Due to further expansion, we are currently "Seeking" experienced Manual Machinist/Fitters for Immediate start FIFO roles (2 weeks) to work on the Ichthys Darwin.
Please note that these roles are often initially short term casual, permanent opportunities are a distinct possibility for the right candidate/s. Successful candidate will have the following:
Some of the areas of experience & expertise we are looking for are as follows:
- Current Trades qualifications in Machining/Fitting/Turning
- Previous site based experience as a manual machinist
- XY Milling experience (essential)
- Previous processing plant/pipe maintenance &/or Oil & Gas experience
- Current Passport (preferred not a must)
- Current Police clearance or MISC (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail & excellent safety record
- Current Ichthys inductions (preferable)
- Onsite machining experience
- Leak sealing & repair
- XY Milling
- Valve repair & machining
- Bolt tension & torqueing
- Flange facing
- Controlled bolting
- Hot tapping
- Pipe fitting & maintenance
If you have some or all of the required skills, qualifications & are available for IMMEDIATE START, we kindly request you apply by submitting your resume in Word format by clicking the APPLY link below.
This position offers excellent hourly rates, penalties and allowances.
If you are looking for a challenge within your career, that offers diversity, professionalism, stability, along with great rates then we encourage you to APPLY
Previous applicants are encouraged to reapply.
Please note, at this stage only current NT & WA residents
will be considered for this position.
Please note that only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding this position.