Our client is a leading international Engineering, Management & Maintenance service provider to various global sectors, though predominantly Petroleum & LNG sector.
Due to further expansion we are currently "Seeking" experienced Manual Machinist/Fitters
for Off Shore work for 5 weeks commencing ASAP.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join not only an industry leader, though to re-engage & further develop experience in WA's expanding LNG & Petroleum sectorSuccessful candidate will have the following:
- Trades qualifications in Machining/Fitting/Turning
- Previous Off-Shore experience
- Proven excellence in service delivery, safety, procedures focused
- Current Passport
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Current Police clearance or MISC
- Strong attention to detail & excellent safety record
- HUET or TBOSIET
- Senior first Aid
- Police Clearance or MSIC
- Barrow Island experience (inducted) preferred
Previous experience in Heavy Industry I.e. Mining, Refining, Pipeline, Power Generation, Heavy Manufacturing.Onsite Machining experience
Successful candidates will receive
- Leak Sealing & Repair
- Valve repair & Machining
- Bolt tension & Torquing
- Flange Facing
- Controlled bolting
- Hot Tapping
- Exposure & Training in unique solutions
- Exposure & Training inductions to leading LNG & Mining sites
- Diverse working environments
- Long term employment opportunities
- Excellent remuneration + allowances
- On the spot support & international team networks where needed
If you have all the required skills, qualifications & are available for IMMEDIATE START, we kindly request you apply by submitting your resume in Word format by clicking the APPLY link below.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for this position.