- Immediate start
- Ongoing work opportunity
- Diverse interesting work
We proudly represent a leading Australian owned, multinational Power Generation Engineering Company.
We seek on their behalf experienced Draftsman/Drafts-people to consult & design industrial Electrical schematics for various Power Generation projects.The work:
Successful candidates will be working alongside Senior Electrical & Mechanical Engineers in designing & working on various Turbine, Gas, Diesel Generators for various projects around W.A. & Asia. Successful candidates will have:
- Minimum Three years working experience, especially within power/electrical.
- Previous Electrical Engineering Design experience
- Electrical Engineering or Trades back ground highly desirable
- Broad understanding as to Australian Standards
- Strong knowledge & experience in AutoCAD
- Minimum of a certification qualification.
- Able to work in a team and provide solution to problems
- Excellent level of communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail & design
- Excellent hourly rates available
- Flexible working hours
- Can be 60% Office based 40% from home
- Ongoing work
- Dynamic & interesting projects
- Work along side industry leaders & specialists in this field
If you have the pre-mentioned skills & experience we encourage you to apply by clicking the "Apply" link below.Please note
: we require your resume to be in MS Word format, only W.A. based candidates will be considered for this position.
We thank you for your time & look forward to reviewing your application.