- Immediate start
- Short & Long term contracts available
- Reputable, diverse Civil Works contractor
- Some training provided
- Excellent OHS record
Our client are a Perth based civil infrastructure contractor specialising in underground services installation in land development and subdivisions. The company can cover all aspects of civil infrastructure to cater for any project.
This position is set to begin immediately in the Two Rocks area & will be ongoing for the right candidate.We require an experienced loader operator to do UNDERGROUND INSTALLATION SERVICES.
Successful Candidates will possess:
- White Card
- Current drivers licence & vehicle
- Relevant tickets to operate plant
- Ability to pass DAS & medicals
Please see below regarding the requirements for the different plant:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working metro civil works particularly Undergrounds Services
- Experience in operating Excavators (various sizes)
- Experience in underground works – Sewer, Stormwater, Water Reticulation, experience in trench excavation for service installation etc.
- Bulk Earthworks experience
- Ability to work in a team following instruction from supervisor
- Radio operator skills & licences preferred
Casual ongoing work will be available for successful applicants with good rates & conditions on offer.
These positions require candidates who are highly motivated, work well in teams (or individually) & display the 'right' attitude.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format.