- Immediate start
- Potential of ongoing work for right candidates
- Diverse Civil & Site Engineering Projects
Our client is a leading Perth based civil infrastructure contractor specialising in underground services installation in land development and subdivisions. The company can cover all aspects of civil infrastructure to cater for any project.We seek on their behalf experienced Excavator/Loader All Rounder Operators up to 20 tonne Successful Candidates will possess experience in:
- Digging Footings for walls
- Digging drainage
- Ability to read drawings
- Work to laser level
- Excellent communication, outcomes focused
- White Card
- Current driver’s license & vehicle
- Tickets & ability to operate other plant equipment
- Must Pass pre-employment DAS & medicals
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working metro civil works
- Experience with detailed excavator works & trenching
- Bulk Earthworks experience
- Ability to work in a team following instruction from supervisor
- Radio operator skills & licenses preferred
These positions require candidates who are highly motivated, work well in teams (or individually) & display the 'right' attitude.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Please ensure that your CV is in Word format.