Sure People Solutions proudly represents an International leader in building and construction materials with an extensive production and distribution network across the country, supplying a comprehensive range of standard, premium, high- performance concrete.
Due to further mining expansions & contract renewal. We, Sure People Solutions seek for an immediate start;
experienced HR/Concrete/Agi Drivers for site work (Rio Tinto, BHP, FMG projects)The contract:
- Excellent hourly rates + penalties & site allowance
- Ongoing contracts
- Potential of full-time employment (after probation)
- Training provided
- Various sites & swings (2 & 1, 3 & 1)
- Delivering concrete to client sites along with managing slump tolerance levels and the discharge of concrete.
- Complete documentation associated with the collection and delivery of the concrete.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained including daily pre-start checks on the vehicle.
- Current, clean HR drivers license (HR or above)
- Committed to a minimum of 6-month contracts
- Operate and Maintain 4WD training cert
- Construction (white) card
- Ability to pass medicals & DAS
- Current commercial driver’s medical (or able to obtain)
- Operate & Maintain 4WD (preferred not a must)
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Strong commitment to safety and the environment.
- Relevant concrete industry experience operating a Concrete Agitator Truck within a site environment
- BHP, Rio Tinto, FMG inductions (preferred not a must)
Successful applicants will undergo & pass
- Competitive hourly remuneration + penalties
- Opportunity for full-time employment after contract
- Site inductions
- Pre-employment DAS
- Full fitness for work medicals
- Commercial Drivers Medical
Please apply in word format & attach all relevant documents, qualifications & certifications to the resume. Note: as part of your application your resume must demonstrate 5 consecutive years of employment history with relevant referees.Sure People Solutions & its client, are Equal Opportunity Employers hence, encourage all suitable, job-ready applicants to apply. This position is also intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).
Sure People Solutions, proudly represent a number of leading innovative resources services firms and is considered a leader in innovative practices for specialist industries. By applying for this job you give consent for Sure People Solutions to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and services.We look forward to reviewing your application.
PREVIOUS CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO REAPPLY